1) Reputation. According to the Better Business Bureau, ResumesGuaranteed.com and 1-on-1-Resumes.com are sister companies. No writer I spoke to had ever worked with either website.
Additionally, the pricing is way low based on industry standard. I'm all for getting a deal, but if at prices that low how can they afford to pay professional writers?
However, ResumesGuaranteed.com offers an unbelievable guarantee. If you use the resume they wrote for you and do not land a job within 60 days, you will not only get your money back, but they will pay you an additional $50!!
2) Age. ResumesGuaranteed.com is one of the newer services to come around, but they have been around a few years.
3) Products. Like, 1-on-1-Resumes.com, the products are few. They do straight up resumes. No differentiation between stages in career - everyone pays the same.*
*You can't get a clear idea of what you'll be paying until you give them your e-mail address.
Job Interview Coaching
If you'd like to view some of their work, ResumesGuaranteed.com has a very small library of Sample Resumes for your review.
4) Price. As discussed above, I feel as though their pricing is too low and to hire a professional writer I would expect to pay more.
5) Industry Affiliations. ResumesGuaranteed.com is affiliated with the Professional Association of Resume Writers and the National Resume Writers Association.